I'm terrible at updating this. It's been quite a while. So what's new? I've started my Pharmacy Rotations and am busy every day. I also teach Gospel Doctrine class at church. Eileen is 8 months pregnant with our 2nd kid and 1st boy. She's one of the many nursery leaders in the ward. Holly is like 20 months old now and is showing her father and mother's stubborn side. I KNEW my bad traits would eventually transfer to my kids. Dang... Anyways, all's good. Here's some pics from recently...



Holly likes to put on mommy and daddy's clothes...

Eileen Pregnant

Holly likes to play with pepper and this particular day she wanted to get in pepper's bed.

Holly putting on Eileen's shirt


Holly showing us her food. She likes this game

Daddy and Holly playing

We've got a couch potato on our hands. She likes to wake up and eat cereal and watch cartoons.
1 comment:
You're alive!!! ;-) Glad to hear that all is well with you!
Post a Comment