Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Myers are moving...

We're moving to Kingman, Az! Where is Kingman, Arizona you might ask? Well let me show you...


If you click on the picture and see it full screen, it's about 100 miles from Las Vegas and really close to the Grand Canyon.  I'll be working in Peach Springs, Az for work.  I am to be one of the 3 clinical pharmacists there on the Peach Springs Indian Reservation.  That's right, I'm working for the government!  So look out, I can look you up and know everything about you in 1 click.  Not really, but it sounds cool.

3 comments:

Kristi M. said...

Exciting! You accomplished such a big thing and now it is all paying off with a job! Exciting!

K Lind said...

Congrats!!

Cassie and Mark said...

Congratulations on the job and the baby on the way! Mark has really enjoyed his job with IHS, and I hope you will too. Good luck with the move!