We were blessed to notice a rental house across the street from our current house, so we called and looked into it. 3 days later, we moved all of our crap across the street to the new house. We like it. It's better taken care of than the previous one. So we're happy. School is starting up for me soon again. it will be my last book work semester of college! WOOT WOOT! It's been a long time coming! Eileen got a treadmill for christmas (thank you Heidi and Andy and Andy's parents especially), so she is thrilled to be running and working out everyday without having to drag a dog and a child around the neighborhood in the freezing cold. So we're happy and healthy for now!!
This is one of the cutest pics that I think I have taken. This is Holly's first experience in the snow. She wasn't too sure about it, but after a while, I think she warmed up to it and had a great time.
Holly and Mommy! How cute! We wish all a happy and healthy 2010!
1 comment:
Sorry about the move! But I guess you will be laughing when it is our turn in a few months...can it please be next month?! Grayson & Thekla
Post a Comment