Sunday, October 25, 2009

Windows 7 Launch Party

So I am a geek! Enough said...anyways, a couple of months ago I signed up for a Windows 7 Launch party for Microsoft. They let people sign up for this launch party and you had to promise to throw this party celebrating the new windows operating system coming out this weekend. Well, i signed up and I was one of the many around the world chosen to throw a party.

They sent me a box full of streamers, balloons, a windows 7 puzzle, a windows 7 deck of cards, some windows 7 gift bags with lots of coupons for discounts on microsoft programs. I also got a full retail version (32 and 64 bit) of Windows 7 for free. That's the real only reason I did this. I just wanted the software for free!

The bags were huge and ugly and all I had in them were the coupons, so I put an apple in each of them! How ironic, huh? Apples at a Microsoft party? Anyways, whoever had the most rotton apple got a prize (the puzzle) and whoever had the best looking apple got the deck of cards! It was my way of getting rid of all this free stuff I didn't want. I just wanted the software and that's it.




Thanks to the fam for coming and supporting me in this time of geekiness! Us Myers had a good time! At least Holly, Eileen and I did!

No comments: