About a year ago when I decided to enter the Blogging world, I thought it would be cleaver to name our blog wherever we were living. But since I moved and I am planning on moving in a couple of years, I decided to change it to it's final resting spot. So mark your calendars and pay attention because it won't change again. Oh yea, and update your bookmarks. This new website is...
www.scottandeileen.blogspot.com
So there you go. Sorry for the confusion. I doubt anybody is looking at my blog anyways, but oh well. I pretend that somebody is!
We had a grandma-grandpa campout this weekend and it was a blast. We had the most sweets and junk food I think I've ever seen at my parent's house this weekend. We even made smores at midnight! Yea baby!
The next day we had the annual Myers Family 5K. I guess it has become a tradition. I suck at running and am missing part of a lung (and that's the only excuse I can use except for the fact that I am lazy), but I came in just over 30 minutes. I beat my time by 4 and a half minutes from last year, so I feel pretty good. Eileen was a walker and came in DEAD LAST! But oh well, we all had fun.
Here are some cute pics of Holly. We FINALLY made it to the photographer and they turned out cute. These are only a few of them. More to come later...








We had a grandma-grandpa campout this weekend and it was a blast. We had the most sweets and junk food I think I've ever seen at my parent's house this weekend. We even made smores at midnight! Yea baby!
The next day we had the annual Myers Family 5K. I guess it has become a tradition. I suck at running and am missing part of a lung (and that's the only excuse I can use except for the fact that I am lazy), but I came in just over 30 minutes. I beat my time by 4 and a half minutes from last year, so I feel pretty good. Eileen was a walker and came in DEAD LAST! But oh well, we all had fun.
Here are some cute pics of Holly. We FINALLY made it to the photographer and they turned out cute. These are only a few of them. More to come later...








2 comments:
She is so cute! I love her dress!
adorable :) stop being such a stranger!
Post a Comment